4.21.2010

Where's The Party Say ?

A good friend of mine once called me. She expressed “Happy Birthday” and I had already remember the day. I laughed at my shortcoming. Whereas I asked to my family members to give me a gift to remember a birthday, long beforehand (I asked to as I made a jock). And I forgot about it.

The Phone rang at 12 a.m. It made me thinking if I ignore, its is better. Instead, I ought to reject the call. No offense, but I thought it was purely a waste of my sleeping time. :D

Can you guess what I do ? Whether I call her or I reject the call.

I called.
No one wants refusing their call. :D

Well, we made one ‘script’.
Let’s read the script.

My friend (MF) : “You’re older than before, Say.”
Me (M) : “Yyyeeah.” And I laughed it up.
MF : “Poor you.” She added and laughed.
M : “Well, you’d better give me a grave.”
Stillness.
MF : “Aaaaarrrggghh, you make me afraid!”
M : “I’m serious.”
MF : “Ok. Won’t you please drop the subject?”
I slept lightly.
MF : “Wake up, Say!”
M : “I feel sleepy and I can’t resist sleeping.”
MF : “Hhhhmm, where’s the party, Say ?”

Well, here’s what I’m trying to say.
I know my age will be less every year and I can’t avoid its. You do too. What do you think about that ? I mean the death will be nearest. We can’t think to be useful person for couple. We also can’t guess when ‘the day’;I mean when we die, comes down. We shouldn’t delay doing anything especially good thing. Vice versa, we ought to avoid doing bad thing.

And what about ‘the party’ ?
Other people might find it fascinating that the party is good for their. I don’t. The explanation makes me think to celebrate it for couple. And me, on the other side, am broke this month.:D
Apart from the reason, I’m gonna be better than before.
Mmmmgggh, quite so!

0cuap-cuap:

Tulis Pendapatmu di sini, Kawan!