2.16.2010

What a Folly, I am !



I will already came back from the course before I remember to buy fried rice for my mother. I looked my pocket and I had a little money, Rp 10.000. Hmmm, I thought that a tidy little money to buy two plate of fried rice.
I went to a small restaurant. And I ordered two plate fried rice, which is a bit spicy to take away. I sitted to wait for order besides, my feet were killing me.
Not so long, I got my order. I will already given him money before he say, “It’s Rp 12.000 please!” Hhhah ?? I bated breath, my heart was bumping so hard. I just had Rp 10.000. I saw the chief whom gave me a smile. And then I said, “I’m sorry, I take a little money. I pay less. So, I will come back here tomorrow night”. I couldn’t look her eyes. I fancy he seems so cross.
“Forget it. You shouldn’t come back here again.” And he gave me my order.
“Oh…, certainly not. I will come back again. I promise that.”
And I went out immediately. What the hell for others’re there. Arrgghh,, I felt as whisper that said ‘eat your heart out !’
Hhhhmmm, I would like to laugh at my folly. But I don’t want to go mad. But I could make my heart be happy. Thus, I said like this : “You’re wrong. That’s ok. You can blame your ignorance.”
Do you feel better? Not likely, but no reason to keep your heart getting worse. It’s be highly experienced. (Hhhe). Yyyah, next time, I should have much ‘nest egg’ in my pocket.

0cuap-cuap:

Tulis Pendapatmu di sini, Kawan!