2.15.2010

My Possible Future


Every one has a dream and I do too. So, when my teacher asked me to write about ‘My Possible Future’ recently, I was more than eager. Who after all would not be interested to tell their dream?
So…, this’s mine.
I always write my dreams on a paper at new year. And these sort of which I wrote.
I have interest in language. I was impressed when I heard others that I didn’t understand their language, speak fluently. I am curious to know what they talk about. Becouse of that, I would like to learn other language, like Japan, Dutch, Franch, etc. May be, I am going to take the course.

But, The first plan, I want to speak, to write, and to understand English fluently. And I do the Arabic too.
And then, I’d love to visit Edensor, which was told on Andrea Hirata’s book. Instead, I hope to travel to exciting places, as a backpacker. I fancy finding the unique culture, taking the best picture at the exciting place, being a journalist-oh, dear I can’t stop my self dreaming.
And sort of important thing of life, I plan to make money. I don’t want to give my parents a lot of worry.
No such miracle will happen, unless we make endeavour to get that. I realize that sometimes we expected others to solve our problems for us, and we cast blame on others, when things go wrong. It could not help us to get what we wanted. God will only help those, who employ their energy and pray to Her. Thus, I haven’t waited a miracle-we can’t expect God to do our work. But I keep my eye and ear open and employ my energy to solve my problems-to get my dreams and pray too. Wish me luck !

0cuap-cuap:

Tulis Pendapatmu di sini, Kawan!