8.12.2009

Take a look at it !

Miss my blog so much.....

hhe.
more than 2 weeks, i didn't write on my blog...
many story.many opinion.and many news....

I got sad news.
I am sure you knew this news...
yyah....
Mbah Surip dan WS Rendra.. telah pergi...
berturut-turut...
And i have been missing them....
although,, i havent seen them yet...,, but this feeling was felt so deep....

'Tanpa kejernihan dalam kehidupan bagaimana manusia bisa berdamai dengan kematian ?'

(WS Rendra, Di mana Kamu, De' Na ?)

Teroris.Teroris.teroris.

Pastinya selalu jadi topik utama...di koran.TV.

Terakhir berita Noordin M Top tewas, gencar dimana-mana.

Aku gak bisa ngebayangin gimana sosok aslinya Noordin M Top. untuk nangkep 1 orang aja, yang disebut-sebut namanya Noordin M Top, mesti mengerahkan 600-an polisi... I think this man is so scare.... or he is like monster... as godzila...(??)
And... katanya (aku tahu ini bukan sesuatu yang akurat soalnya berpacu pada 'katanya'), Dari hasil pemeriksaan khusus untuk si mayat, dari mulai sidik jari sampai DNA, ternyata... Mayat itu bukan Noordin....
Oooooh....
Where are you Noordin ??
(Noordin is fact, isnt he ?!!!???)
Later on...,, we hope this condition be better ...

Finally...,
I account time... for my departure to egypt...
I feel sadness..,, when i think, i will be so far with my lovely person.family.friends.my pets(manis)
but, i have do it.. for my future, right ??
hhe...
yyahh..,, God never forces.., Do as want to do...

Oh..,, ya..
this is my new looking of my blog..

enjoy on this site...

0cuap-cuap:

Tulis Pendapatmu di sini, Kawan!